2007年12月3日 星期一

THESIS PAPER REFLECTION

Hsin-Wei Hsu
REFLECTION ON THESIS PAPER


This thesis paper is the last assignment in my English class. Unfortunately, Mrs. Sang went back to Korea for personal reasons, so I could not finish work with her. However, Mr. Thomas came and became the new teacher to finish this course. He is patient and kind. I had more confidence when I wrote this thesis paper, because I had finished the research paper. This had given me more confidence in writing the thesis paper. In some parts of the article in the thesis paper are familiar with the research paper. For example, the introduction should explain the main idea. Also, we still followed the APA style in the thesis paper. However, in the thesis paper, I can express my own ideas, which is a huge difference from research paper.

Actually, I wish I had more time for doing this thesis paper. I remembered that Mrs. Sang said we would not have to finish this thesis paper, because we spent a lot time on the research paper and would not have enough time for finishing the last assignment. I think what Mrs. Sang said is right, because she cares about every detail in our papers and she insists that each paragraph should be perfect. Although Mrs. Sang's strict made me feel pressure, I think it was worth.

In facts, time is not enough for finishing the last paper; however, I made it. I finished my thesis paper with Mr. Thomas. He helped me deal with my grammar problems and sentence errors. My thesis paper is talk about my painting and how it is influenced by Japanese popular culture. When I read the articles about Japanese pop culture, I understood it more. The more I understand the issue, the more I can express through my painting.

沒有留言: